For our interdisciplinary project team, we’re looking for a UI designer* with agency experience, a wealth of ideas and an eye for detail, to start as soon as possible.
- Whether for client projects or pitches: you develop charming and user-friendly designs for interactive media and services.
- As part of your agile project team, it goes without saying that you maintain an overview of the whole project throughout, from conception to technical implementation.
- You are the first port of call for your colleagues and clients on all creative questions and present your work with great skill and self-assurance.
- You are familiar with current trends and developments in creative, technological and social contexts and incorporate these into your everyday work.
- You already have professional experience at digital agencies.
- Whether swiftly bouncing big ideas around or optimising the smallest detail down to the last pixel – you know what is required and when, and can implement both.
- You can grasp users’ needs and clients’ requirements and translate these into visually convincing solutions.
- Responsive, interactive, user-centred, strategically informed – this is the core essence of your work.
- You have very good knowledge of working with Sketch and the Adobe Suite. Great, if you also have experience of using prototyping tools.
- Fantastic, if you already work with agile and user-centred methods and processes.
What you can expect from us:
- Working hours are adapted to your needs, as far as can be coordinated with your team and client realities. Part-time and home office are possible, overtime almost completely unnecessary.
- Broadening your horizons and continual learning through various forms of exchange, inspiration sessions or group attendance at conferences and close communication within the creative team.
- Agility and self-organisation in the project teams and throughout the agency.
- With and for one another: we are there for one another, help each other out and celebrate our successes together.
- Stay awake and keep fit: come and enjoy our coffee machine goodies, depose the table tennis king/queen from their throne or relax at the weekly yoga session.
- An office in the city centre – with perfect connections and numerous restaurants and bars on your doorstep.
interactive tools is an owner-operated digital agency with offices in Berlin and Munich. With 20 years of experience in the development of digital user experiences, we are always seeking new routes that lead to better results for our clients and even more job satisfaction for our employees.
Our 80 experts in consultancy, conception, design, content and technology guarantee user-centred digital solutions that bring sustained success in the areas of corporate identity, e-commerce platforms and portals for our clients in industry, culture and media.
* No matter your gender, the main thing is that you fit in with us.
Want to apply to interactive tools?
Then please fill out the form and send it to us with your application documents!
We look forward to getting to know you!