Front-end web developer*
Front-end web developer*
For our interdisciplinary project team, we’re looking for a front-end web developer* with agency experience, a wealth of ideas and an eye for detail, to start as soon as possible.
- You design modern user interfaces and optimise front-ends for various output media (e.g. mobile, web browser, etc.).
- You create interactive prototypes from design and concept specifications and incorporate current and innovative technologies.
- You continually familiarise yourself with current topics and, given your specialist expertise, you are the contact person for your colleagues and clients.
- You use git with great skill and self-assurance.
- Ideally, you know your way around CMS technologies.
- Fantastic, if you already work with agile methods and processes.
- German language skills minimum A1
What you can expect from us:
- “Do what you want Thursdays”: once a week, you are released from your projects so that YOU can decide what to spend your time on. Whether it’s development, focused project work or working together with the team on an overarching solution – we leave the decision entirely up to you.
- Working hours are adapted to your needs – as far as can be coordinated with your team and client realities. Part-time and home office are possible, overtime almost completely unnecessary.
- Broadening your horizons and continual learning through various forms of exchange, inspiration sessions or group attendance at conferences and close communication within the development team
- Technology provided according to your needs.
- Agility and self-organisation in the project teams and throughout the agency.
- With and for one another: we are there for one another, help each other out and celebrate our successes together.
- Stay awake and keep fit: come and enjoy our coffee machine goodies, depose the table tennis king/queen from their throne or relax at the weekly yoga session.
- An office in the city centre – with perfect connections and numerous restaurants and bars on your doorstep.
interactive tools is an owner-operated digital agency with offices in Berlin and Munich. With 20 years of experience in the development of digital user experiences, we are always seeking new routes that lead to better results for our clients and even more job satisfaction for our employees.
Our 60 experts in consultancy, conception, design, content and technology guarantee user-centred digital solutions that bring sustained success in the areas of corporate identity, e-commerce platforms and portals. For and together with our clients in culture, industry and media. The user of our solutions is always the central focus of our work.
* No matter your gender, the main thing is that you fit in with us.
Want to apply to interactive tools?
Then please fill out the form and send it to us with your application documents! We look forward to getting to know you!