Java web developer
Java web developer*
For our interdisciplinary project team, we’re looking for a Java web developer* with agency experience, a wealth of ideas and an eye for detail, to start as soon as possible.
- Together with your interdisciplinary project team, you plan, design and implement solutions for CMS- and Java-based web projects using Spring Frameworks, search technologies such as ElasticSearch and/or Apache Solr, tools such as Tomcat and Maven, and databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- You implement Java-based solutions in the context of the FirstSpirit CMS that we use.
- You develop Java-based Cucumber tests.
- You continually familiarise yourself with current topics and, given your expertise, you are the contact person for your colleagues and clients.
- You already have experience of web development using Java and are enthusiastic about developing solutions with us in the various topic areas.
- If you already have experience of the tools and frameworks mentioned above, that is fantastic – but not a must.
- Perfect, if you already work with agile and user-centred methods and processes.
- German language skills minimum level A1
What you can expect from us:
- Working hours are adapted to your needs, as far as can be coordinated with your team and client realities. Part-time and home office are possible, overtime almost completely unnecessary.
- Broadening your horizons and continual learning through various forms of exchange, inspiration sessions or group attendance at conferences and close communication within the creative team.
- Agility and self-organisation in the project teams and throughout the agency.
- With and for one another: we are there for one another, help each other out and celebrate our successes together.
- Stay awake and keep fit: come and enjoy our coffee machine goodies, depose the table tennis king/queen from their throne or relax at the weekly yoga session.
- An office in the city centre – with perfect connections and numerous restaurants and bars on your doorstep.
interactive tools is an owner-operated digital agency with offices in Berlin and Munich. With 20 years of experience in the development of digital user experiences, we are always seeking new routes that lead to better results for our clients and even more job satisfaction for our employees.
Our 80 experts in consultancy, conception, design, content and technology guarantee user-centred digital solutions that bring sustained success in the areas of corporate identity, e-commerce platforms and portals for our clients in industry, culture and media.
* No matter your gender, the main thing is that you fit in with us.