Project manager - interactive tools
For our interdisciplinary project team, we’re looking for a project manager* with agency experience, a wealth of ideas and an eye for detail, to start as soon as possible.
- You look after our customers during the successful implementation of strategically and technically demanding online projects with equally demanding content – from the business development stage to planning all the way through to invoicing.
- You manage all communications with clients, you are their principal and highly valued adviser, and responsible for the continuous development of your accounts.
- In your interdisciplinary project team, you operate as the interface between individual team members, encourage the course of action that makes most sense methodologically and sustain open, respectful and happy working relations.
- At the same time, you are responsible for guaranteeing the quality of content, financial profitability and adherence to schedules in your projects.
- You are a specialist mentor and source of inspiration for your colleagues, always have your finger on the pulse and actively shape the development of project management in our agency where content is concerned.
- You have extensive management experience, including of demanding and complex (CMS-based) digital projects at other digital agencies. Confident handling of current project management tools (e.g. Jira) is a must.
- You independently advise and guide your clients with an appealing mixture of consistency, ability to empathise and commercial thinking, so that the content of your projects impresses and the figures all add up.
- You are well-versed in the conception, design and moderation of client workshops, have outstanding presentation and negotiating skills and provide necessary materials with good-humour and ease.
- As a scrum master or product owner you have used agile processes and methods in agency environments, think lucratively, and can draw upon your experience to consistently develop our agency into an agile organisation.
- You have no problem with occasional business trips to other parts of Germany.
- You speak and write business German fluently; good knowledge of English is an advantage.
What you can expect from us:
- Working hours are adapted to your needs, as far as can be coordinated with your team and client realities. Part-time and home office are possible, overtime almost completely unnecessary.
- Broadening your horizons and continual learning through various forms of exchange, inspiration sessions or group attendance at conferences and close communication within the creative team.
- Agility and self-organisation in the project teams and throughout the agency.
- With and for one another: we are there for one another, help each other out and celebrate our successes together.
- Stay awake and keep fit: come and enjoy our coffee machine goodies, depose the table tennis king/queen from their throne or relax at the weekly yoga session.
- An office in the city centre – with perfect connections and numerous restaurants and bars on your doorstep.
interactive tools is an owner-operated digital agency with offices in Berlin and Munich. With 20 years of experience in the development of digital user experiences, we are always seeking new routes that lead to better results for our clients and even more job satisfaction for our employees.
Our 80 experts in consultancy, conception, design, content and technology guarantee user-centred digital solutions that bring sustained success in the areas of corporate identity, e-commerce platforms and portals for our clients in industry, culture and media.
* No matter your gender, the main thing is that you fit in with us.