Recruiter / Talent Manager*
Do you find gold dust, maintain sensitive and stubborn relationships, build up networks and you are a creative organizational talent? Then we should definitely get to know each other. For office at Senefelder Platz in Berlin we are looking for more P&O team members as recruiters / talent managers*, who value long-term relationship building instead of mass contact.
You are faced with these tasks:
- With your experience, you know best how to design the role your way and you also have the appropriate freedom to do this. We just have a few suggestions:
- You look for and find talent for and together with our agile project teams and support them in selecting the right new colleagues.
- You develop creative ideas for building and expanding relationships with talented people and you know exactly where we need to start in order to draw attention to us as an employer and to expand our network.
- You organize and optimize our recruitment process with your ideas and experience, from the search to the onboarding.
- You are responsible for working with other service providers to fill our vacancies
- You will become a member of our growing People & Organization team and will be able to advance a wide range of HR issues.
- As part of an agile organization with self-responsible teams and trades, you will gain a lot of experience, methodological knowledge and New Work impulses for your professional development
What you bring with you as a recruiter*:
- You have experience in searching for, approaching and finding new team members from all our specialist disciplines, ideally already in the digital or agency environment.
- You are exceptionally well connected and know where to be to meet the right people. You may also have suitable service providers / partners at hand for this.
- You network proactively in the agency in order to know and understand the needs and requirements of the teams. You know which people need to come together to make good decisions.
- You stay stubbornly on the ball and confidently hold the various threads in hand. We can rely on your organizational strength and commitment.
- You are creative and want to develop and implement new formats apart from classic recruiting.
- In everything you do, you always see the people behind profiles, but you don't lose the interests of the agency in the back of your mind.
What you can expect from us:
- Even if we are looking for you in focus for support in the areas of recruiting and employer branding, we can design your role together according to your experiences and interests
- Heterogeneous team landscapes and various project and customer contexts ensure varied recruiting activities
- Your ideas and impulses regarding the HR team and the agency are always welcome
- No bosses: You will encounter an "evolutionary company", almost without hierarchies - Our most important elements are trust, acceptance and the awareness that people are more important than job titles or roles
- Agility and self-organization: in the project teams and the entire agency
- Your needs in focus: we clarify working hours individually; Overtime is not necessary, we will make you fit with the necessary technical equipment and family-friendly flexibility
- Home office is possible and currently the first choice. You can also use our office space by arrangement
- Warm-hearted onboarding: cross-agency and subject- or project-specific
- Broadening horizons and continuous learning: through various exchange and further training formats, our weekly agency JourFixe or joint teamwork on comprehensive solutions
- Be alert and fit: Enjoy our sustainable coffee in the office or relax with the weekly digital yoga practice
- An office in the middle of the city: perfectly connected and with numerous restaurants and shops in the immediate vicinity
interactive tools is an owner-managed digital agency based in Berlin and Munich. With 25 years of experience in developing digital user experiences. But always looking for new ways that lead to better results for our customers and even more joy at work for our employees.
Our 100 experts in consulting, conception, design, content and technology ensure sustainably successful and user-centric digital solutions such as corporate websites, e-commerce platforms and portals for our customers from the B2B and consumer sectors.
* Gender doesn't matter, the main thing is that you fit in with us.
Apply now as a Recruiter / Talent Manager* at interactive tools in Berlin!
Simply fill out the form and send us your application documents.
We are pleased to meet you!