Technical Consultant – Solution Architect*
We are now looking for experienced technical consultants and solution architects (f/m/d) for our interdisciplinary and agile project teams.
You are faced with these tasks:
- In the context of customers, agencies, service providers/partners, you will work with us in a technical advisory and conceptual capacity
- You analyze the needs and technical challenges of our customers' digital platforms, evaluate current system landscapes and weigh up the pros and cons of suitable technologies with them
- You advise customers with strategic vision on the way to the best solution for them and help them make the right decisions
- With your technical glasses you accompany our consultants in the technical concept and support the sales department in the preparation of the offer (consideration of IT trends, architecture of the solution, cost estimation, ...)
- At the same time, working in a technical role within our agile projects is conceivable In close cooperation with and with the support of our software architects and developers, you will accompany the teams in the implementation of individual architectural solutions through to entire IT application landscapes
- You will have an overview of the technologies used and technical dependencies in the systems (microservices, event-driven and API-driven architectures, ...) and understand which logic or components must be implemented in which area (FE, BA, CMS, ...)
- In general, you are the first contact person for technical support questions across all trades In the technical trade itself, you act as a driving force to keep yourself up to date on new technologies and innovations, to regularly exchange ideas across projects, to share knowledge and to develop your skills further
- Desirable, but not mandatory, is a degree in computer science, business informatics or comparable qualifications
- You have in-depth experience in agile development projects in the service (ideally agency) context and demonstrate broad technology expertise in digital business
- You can enthusiastically classify complex technical issues and information in a structured manner, communicate clearly and argue convincingly in a solution-oriented manner You appreciate a helpful cooperation, you like to impart knowledge, but you can also present your arguments confidently enough with team spirit and make jointly negotiated decisions
- Deep understanding of CMS, cloud, microservices, event-driven architectures, SOA and integration patterns Experience with integration and API management of various third-party solutions
- Well versed with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud You understand technical solutions and services that are both competitive and geared to specific customer needs
- With your service mentality, you take great pleasure in advising and demonstrating pragmatic solutions that can be implemented
What you can expect from us:
- Technically diverse and different complex digital projects with a strong user-centric orientation
- Exchange is important: we always discuss projects and developments, try out new technologies, discuss advantages and disadvantages and learn from each other
- Agility and self-organization in the project teams and the entire agency
- No bosses: You will meet an "evolutionary company", almost without hierarchies - Our most important elements are trust, acceptance and the awareness that people are more important than job titles or roles
- "Self-determined time": You are not only scheduled for your projects, but can decide flexibly about your time
- Whether further development, focused project work or working together with the team on a comprehensive solution - that is entirely up to you
- Home office is possible and currently the first choice, overtime is hardly necessary
- Warm-hearted onboarding: cross-agency and subject- or project-specific
- Broadening horizons and continuous learning: through various exchange and further training formats, our weekly agency jour fixe or joint teamwork on comprehensive solutions
- Be alert and fit: Enjoy our portafilter machines with sustainable coffee in the office or relax with the weekly digital yoga practice
- An office in the middle of the city: perfectly connected and with numerous restaurants and shops in the immediate vicinity
interactive tools is an owner-operated digital agency with offices in Berlin and Munich. With 25 years of experience in the development of digital user experiences, we are always seeking new routes that lead to better results for our clients and even more job satisfaction for our employees.
Our 100 experts in consultancy, conception, design, content and technology guarantee user-centred digital solutions that bring sustained success in the areas of corporate identity, e-commerce platforms and portals for our clients in industry, culture and media.
* No matter your gender, the main thing is that you fit in with us.
Want to apply to interactive tools?
Then please fill out the form and send it to us with your application documents!
We look forward to getting to know you!