TYPO3 web developer* - interactive tools
TYPO3 web developer*
For our interdisciplinary project team, we’re looking for a TYPO3 web developer* with agency experience, a wealth of ideas and an eye for detail, to start as soon as possible.
- Together with your interdisciplinary project team, you design and implement technical solutions that meet the needs of our clients, write specifications and technical concepts
- You take responsibility for developing reusable TYPO3 extensions, e.g. for operations involving external tools and systems
- You seek out new developments and encourage their implementation in our projects.
- You are a sparring partner and specialist impulse generator for our TYPO3 integrators, and support them in finding solutions to daily challenges.
- You draw upon your specialist expertise to advise your colleagues in the project team and your clients.
- You actively help organise our creative client workshops and remain in close contact with your clients.
- You have at least three years’ experience of TYPO3 development and sound knowledge of object-orientated software development as well as of PHP, HTML5, CSS3 and Extbase.
- Ideally, you know your way around software architecture, system design and software quality management and have an interest in automated deployment processes and DevOps tools such as Vagrant, Ansible and Docker.
- Great, if you have experience of integration and acceptance tests.
- Fantastic, if you already have experience of agile processes and methods as well as of working in direct contact with clients.
- German language skills minimum A1
What you can expect from us:
- Working hours are adapted to your needs, as far as can be coordinated with your team and client realities. Part-time and home office are possible, overtime almost completely unnecessary.
- Broadening your horizons and continual learning through various forms of exchange, inspiration sessions or group attendance at conferences and close communication within the creative team.
- Agility and self-organisation in the project teams and throughout the agency.
- With and for one another: we are there for one another, help each other out and celebrate our successes together.
- Stay awake and keep fit: come and enjoy our coffee machine goodies, depose the table tennis king/queen from their throne or relax at the weekly yoga session.
- An office in the city centre – with perfect connections and numerous restaurants and bars on your doorstep.
interactive tools is an owner-operated digital agency with offices in Berlin and Munich. With 20 years of experience in the development of digital user experiences, we are always seeking new routes that lead to better results for our clients and even more job satisfaction for our employees.
Our 80 experts in consultancy, conception, design, content and technology guarantee user-centred digital solutions that bring sustained success in the areas of corporate identity, e-commerce platforms and portals for our clients in industry, culture and media.
* No matter your gender, the main thing is that you fit in with us.