New projects are in the pipeline and new customers are just around the corner. That's why we're looking to add you to our UX team as an experienced UX researcher (f/m/d).
You are faced with these tasks:
- You work across projects with existing customers, but also in new projects and support them in the area of market research and UX research (lean, but also more in-depth research)
- In our own fully equipped UX lab, you will carry out UX tests with test persons and advise customers on the usability of their digital solutions based on the results
- You will further develop strategies and methods for UX research and try to establish this more firmly in the projects
- You work closely with UX/UI designers, concept developers, SEO experts and consultants to implement our customer projects, e.g. with the help of UX tests, expert reviews, qualitative and quantitative interviews and in workshop formats
- Accordingly, you act as the central contact person for all trades and consultants on the customer side
- You develop benchmarks and establish best practices and thus play a key role in the further development of the UX area
- You support your colleagues in acquisition with a concise assessment of the status quo of the web offers of potential new customers
What you bring with you as a researcher*:
- In the field of UX, user research or qualitative market research, you have extensive professional experience, ideally in the web environment Multi-project management know-how:
- You can quickly think about different contexts and scenarios and present complex issues in a simplified manner
- This enables you to make the results of user tests easily accessible and understandable to customers and to advise them on the implementation of the resulting measures
- Methodical must-haves are experience with UX testing (also remotely), online surveys and expert reviews
- Knowledge of other qualitative new methods, such as guideline interviews, shadowing if necessary, design sprints are desirable, as are requirements workshops and A/B testing
- Personally, you convince with a service mentality, empathy for test subjects, curiosity for various industries and a feel for customer needs and the right questions
What you can expect from us:
- Exciting global customers and very diverse project contexts demanding, diverse range of tasks
- No bosses: You will meet an "evolutionary company", almost without hierarchies - Our most important elements are trust, acceptance and the awareness that people are more important than job titles or roles
- Agility and self-organization: in the project teams and the entire agency
- Your needs in focus: we clarify working hours individually; Overtime is not necessary, we will make you fit with the necessary technical equipment and family-friendly flexibility
- Home office is possible and currently the first choice
- You can also use our office space by arrangement
- Warm-hearted onboarding: cross-agency and subject- or project-specific
- Broadening horizons and continuous learning: through various exchange and further training formats, our weekly agency JourFixe or joint teamwork on comprehensive solutions
- Be alert and fit: Enjoy our portafilter machines with sustainable coffee in the office or relax with the weekly digital yoga practice
- An office in the middle of the city: perfectly connected and with numerous restaurants and shopping facilities in the immediate vicinity
* No matter your gender, the main thing is that you fit in with us.
interactive tools is an owner-managed digital agency based in Berlin and Munich. With 25 years of experience in developing digital user experiences. But always looking for new ways that lead to better results for our customers and even more joy at work for our employees.
Our 100 experts in consulting, conception, design, content and technology ensure sustainably successful and user-centric digital solutions such as corporate websites, e-commerce platforms and portals for our customers from the B2B and consumer sectors.
Want to apply as UX Researcher to interactive tools?
Then please fill out the form and send it to us your application documents!
We look forward to getting to know you!
We are pleased to meet you!