Your responsibilities as a frontend web developer:
- You design modern and high-performance user interfaces and optimize frontends for smartphones, tablets and desktop browsers
- With your professional expertise, you are always there to support colleagues and customers as a sparring partner
- You always have an eye on the development of front-end technologies and can assess the relevance for our projects as well as promote and support their use
- Together with you and our interdisciplinary teams, we work on internal POC projects (Proof of Concept) for new technical approaches and ideas
- This is how you continuously expand our expertise in relevant technologies with us - not only do the customers benefit, but also we as a team
- You are an experienced frontend web developer* and speak fluent vanilla JS (ES6+)
- TypeScript is not a new font for you
- You work confidently with git for code versioning and npm as a package manager
- Ideally, you are familiar with CMS technologies and have experience with docker, GitLab CI and Webpack
- Great if you already work with agile processes and methods
- You are interested in the professional development and support of our frontend colleagues
- Good knowledge of German is necessary
What you can expect from us:
- No bosses: You will meet an "evolutionary company", almost without hierarchies
- Our most important elements are trust, acceptance and the awareness that people are more important than job titles or roles
- "Self-determined time": You are not only scheduled for your projects but can decide flexibly about your time
- Whether further development, focused project work or working together with the team on a comprehensive solution - that is entirely up to you
- Working hours based on your needs, as far as it is compatible with your project team and the customer's realities
- Part-time & home office are possible and currently the first choice, overtime is hardly necessary
- Broadening horizons and continuous learning through various exchange and further training formats, our weekly agency JourFixe or joint teamwork on comprehensive solutions
- Agility and self-organization in the project teams and the entire agency
- You will look in vain for formal hierarchies with us - we all drive the further development of the agency and technology together
- Together for each other: We stand up for each other, help each other and celebrate our successes together
- Be alert and fit: Enjoy our portafilter machines in the office or relax with the weekly digital yoga practice
- An office in the middle of Berlin - perfectly connected and with numerous restaurants and shops in the immediate vicinity
interactive tools is an owner-operated digital agency with offices in Berlin and Munich. With 25 years of experience in the development of digital user experiences, we are always seeking new routes that lead to better results for our clients and even more job satisfaction for our employees.
Our 100 experts in consultancy, conception, design, content and technology guarantee user-centred digital solutions that bring sustained success in the areas of corporate identity, e-commerce platforms and portals for our clients in industry, culture and media.
* No matter your gender, the main thing is that you fit in with us.
Apply now as a frontend web developer* at interactive tools!
Simply fill out the form and send us your application documents. Tell us about your last big challenge and how you would like to support us with your strengths.
We are pleased to meet you!